Wednesday 15 November 2017

A doll revamp / makeover.

Do you remember this doll called Amberindia, I made her in 2014 and I'd been making art dolls for just over a year. 

Amberindia Autumn Fairy Art Doll.
Amberindia Autumn Fairy Art Doll.

She was great then but I've never been quite happy with her, so this week I finally decided to revamp her, essentially give her a makeover. So I chopped of her head and made a new one and gave her a new hairstyle in a different colour and style.  

Amber Autumn Fairy Art Doll
Amber Autumn Fairy Art Doll

Amber Autumn Fairy Art Doll
Amber Autumn Fairy Art Doll


I think it has transformed her and I prefer the way I do my faces now even though I still like to experiment. I was hoping to make more dolls this year but time is against me with editing book 2, shows and family life. But you never know I may find time to squeeze one in as I would like a new fairy for my christmas tree.

Until next time Vic xx

P.S. I still have the old head in my sewing box, it might get painted over and reused or I may pop it in a jar full of others next halloween. 




No comments:

Post a Comment