This time I decided to decorate them both a bit more so with Morwenna I added some ric rac, a sequin and a bead to her bikini. I also decorated the whole of her tail with more sequins and beads.
With Vivienne I also added a bead to her bikini and embellished the braiding at the top of the tail with more beads. And like Morwenna I added lots more sequins and beads to her tail. There are some more photos of both Vivienne and Morwenna at the bottom of this post.
Not only did I make the two mermaids I decided to complicate things by making an extra one. Girlie really liked the last small mermaid I made and she asked if she could have one too but a bit goth / dark fairy. Well as I had a spare head I decided I would make a painted mermaid.
The head had a few extra coats of paint as the previous face was showing through, but once I got the dark paint on it looked great. I used some extra watered down black acrylic and added a bit of shadow and blush to the face which is something I don't usually do. I didn't add much embellishment to the body as I thought it would be good for girlie to add if she wanted too. Though I suppose I could have added a tattoo.
Girlie loves her and she's hanging up above her alarm clock beside her bed. I'm not sure if she has been named yet but it will be interesting to see what girlie will call her.
See you next time.