Thursday 19 February 2015

A Birthday Pixie Elf

For week seven of the year long challenge I thought I would cross two things of my list. The weekly make and a birthday present for one of my friends.

Cornish Pixie Elf

I only have a couple of this shape of elf body left and I'm not sure if I want to continue with them. To be honest I prefer my usual elf body as it a lovely shape. I also have some elf bodies on the way from Sweden as the larger elves were finally back in stock, so I will be painting some new elves soon.   

At the moment I'm scheduling a few of my blog posts as I'm busy with appointments due to a health issue. Rather than blog all about it on here I have set up a second blog which is more of a diary and you will find it here. But please don't feel obliged to read it but I hope you'll understand why I'm not about as much at the moment. 

See you next time. 

Vic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment