Tuesday 12 August 2014

Meet Tansy

Tansy is my newest doll that I finished last week, I designed the pattern for her and it was a learning curve. She's bigger than my mini dolls and she has a two part head, to be honest I think this is the smallest I can make of a fully needle sculpted head.



Other parts of the pattern will need to be redone, the legs need to be longer and I had to do mitten like hands as her fingers just didn't look right. I also think I may do a second leg that has a pointed foot so she could be turned into a ballerina. 
She did turn out well and I think I might have to design a pattern for a bigger doll, but first I have a doll I really want to make thats in my design notebook. 
I'll leave you with a few more pictures of Tansy and see you next time.
Vic xx

ooak art doll tansy


ooak art doll

ooak art doll tansy







No comments:

Post a Comment