Tuesday 29 July 2014

Replacement Handles

After redecorating the kitchen I kept looking at our dresser and it needed a bit of a lift. As its a lovely pine dresser made over the border in Devon and I really didn't want to paint it. The easiest option was to replace the wooden drawer and door handles. Luckily we have a lovely shop in our nearest town, Bude, that sells lots of lovely things and I did notice a few different drawer handles. I really wanted them all different colours but I there was only three black, red, and green, so we got two black which were different patterns. 
We finally got them put on last week and I'm really glad we did change them it looks really nice.

ceramic door handle

ceramic door handle

ceramic door knob

ceramic door knob

I got my girlie to take a picture of them while I was editing some elf photos, and I think she did and very good job.

Until next time 
Vic. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment