Monday 22 March 2010

Expensive Weekend

Arghh I had to make an expensive purchase at the weekend, I noticed that on my digital compact camera something weird was happening with some of the images. Well I've had the camera for 6 years now and I thought I would find out the cost of repair and look at a replacement.

I spent most of Friday evening looking at and comparing Digital cameras, I got very confused and ended up with a big headache. So Saturday was spent in our nearest big town looking at the camera shops.

If you heard a big thunk that was my jaw dropping on the floor it would cost from £175 to repair my camera. The whimpering later was me paying out for a new camera Ouch. I shouldn't begrudge it really as it is handy with work as I do need to take photos of my finished jewellery to put on my website and brochures.

The rest of the weekend was spent in my shed making a necklace and a few beaded hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment